Instructor/Consultant - Kate Keetley
Name: Kate Keetley
Mobile: 0417 132 254
E-mail: (Click to contact Kate Keetley)
Courses: BG101, BG104, OBO, DD
Will Travel: Yes
Kate Keetley: Living Made Easy
Move from Effort to Ease …. Fear to Freedom……..Confusion to Clarity
My work is based on
- Generational lived experience of working with Autism Spectrum Disorder, mental health issues and learning difficulties
- Over 40 years of experience in the education sector
- More than 15 years and 2000+ hours of kinesiology training.
- A deep sense of connection to spirit and heart centred practice
I am passionate about sharing my knowledge and expertise about how Brain Gym® and Educational Kinesiology can be used to support people of all ages, to access their abilities and reach their full potential, throughout their lives
This safe, powerful work allows me to facilitate change for clients working at the level of their basic reflexes, reducing stress and bringing balance and ease to those systems that are fundamental to living and learning.
I use these techniques daily as part of my personal practice to support and centre myself allowing me to assist my clients to make positive sustainable change.
In my clinic I use Brain Gym® with a variety of Kinesiology modalities to address learning difficulties, social and emotional issues, pain, movement and postural imbalances across all ages and stages of life.
My practice includes
- Private consultations for individuals and families.
- Individual and group reflex integration movement sessions.
- Learning assessments and programs.
- Kinesiology training in Brain Gym® and RMTi
- Heart Centred Meditation
- Mentoring kinesiology students
Accredited Brain Gym® Training as above
Professional and personal development workshops
Whole school or targeted programs to enhance learning and school success
- Informative presentations for parents, school and community groups
- Flexible and Flowing … the effects of stress on the body/mind system
- Go to Brain Breaks … 10 short activity sequences that take 5-10 minutes
Movement programs that promote whole brain development
- Seniors mobility programs
- Pre -School movement for whole brain development
Related Approved Training
- Rhythmic Movement Training International 1
- Rhythmic Movement Training International 2
- School Readiness